Saturday, October 30, 2010

Praying

So I just found out that: In the United Kingdom they found explosive material package that had a destination in a place in the United States.

I picked the best time to come to Europe right? And this Christmas break I wanted to travel around Europe. The only thing worth doing is praying.

Praying for Haiti-There is a cholera break out going on that is killing many people and it has now spread to the capital city.

Sometimes I wish I had the heart for medical school so I can just be there for people. We all need help, especially medical help from a doctor. I wish I could be there, pack everything I have and just go. Just knowing that my extra pair of hands could help someone.


1 comment:

  1. Did anyone tell you have the heart of a angel. ;)
    love you! Jamillah

    ReplyDelete